- Location: Santa Barbara, CA
About the role: We are looking for a Marketing Manager focused on demand gen to join PacketSled. In this exciting role, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to all levels of our Marketing stack by helping to craft the marketing strategy in conjunction with the leadership team. You will then focus on attracting new visitors to our website, converting that traffic to new Sales leads, and assisting Sales in nurturing those leads to close. You will help build and manage a content strategy that attracts a qualified audience to our blog posts, whitepapers and other content. You’ll manage the social media and paid media strategy as well. You’ll move at a blistering pace with both Marketing and Sales to drive new leads and marketing-qualified leads by converting website visitors via enticing calls-to-action, optimized landing pages, and useful lead-generation content. You will run your own campaigns, test, and optimize conversions as quickly as our analytics give us feedback. You’ll be learning at a fast pace and evolving the strategy as you go.
Skills for Success
This role calls for a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Marketing is an extremely complex space which requires a methodical and analytical approach. When applying, you’ll want to speak to these fundamental skillsets:
- The ability to deliver crisp, stunningly delicious copywriting that is persuasive and grammatically sound
- Excellent communication skills, journalistic research skills and a fearless approach to finding useful information that helps craft relevant, engaging content
- Demonstrated proficiency with marketing automation and blogging platforms (like Hubspot) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors to leads, then nurture them (with dynamic workflows) into customers
- Proficiency with analytics and the ability to easily convey the “So What?” when crunching data
- Self-starter with the ability to manage a marketing plan with strong project management and organization skills
- 3-5 years of experience in demand gen marketing required.
- Tell us why you want to work for PacketSled
- Share up to 3 examples of your very best pieces of work
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile
- When you’d be able to start
- Desired compensation
Next Steps If you’ve completed all the steps above and your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you and schedule a call or video chat. The rest of the interview process will continue from there.
Thanks for applying, and we look forward to working with you!