Director of Sales / Strategic Partnerships
About the role
PacketSled is looking for a highly-motivated, self-starting sales professional to drive continued high growth of our SAAS security platform. You should have proven success cultivating and closing mid-market and enterprise level cybersecurity software sales. A successful contributor will apply their deep knowledge of the industry and align our solutions and marketing strategy to develop large scale opportunities and win deals. This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with Sales Engineers and Channel Partners to successfully develop prospects and service customers. Your mission will be to grow our platform sales to business customers and prospects. Responsibilities will include selling software that can be delivered in the cloud or on premise. This job will require some travel for customer meetings.
The ideal candidate will have strong presentation skills, great command of the written word and multiple years selling in the security space. The ability to be strategic, organized and analytical will be a key to your success.
PacketSled sells to direct customers in the F3000 and through the channel to MSSPs. Our sales staff provides knowledge and support to our customers to make great decisions about their security program.
- Proactively generate new opportunities by regularly calling leads and prospects
- Convert Leads into long-term, multi-year customers
- Exceed all assigned booking and revenue quota targets and other defined objectives
- Develop key relationships and build strategic account plans with channel partners for revenue optimization
- Work closely with internal teams to collaborate and execute plans to qualify and close business
- Track all sales activity and accurately forecast territory revenue
- Learn, implement, and manage all phases of the sales cycle
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client decision makers focusing on a specific sales strategies based on customer requirements
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, and competitive issues
- BA/BS degree
- 5-7 years of software sales experience, ideally in the cybersecurity industry.
- Demonstrated success in over-achievement of assigned revenue quota: monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Proven experience calling on executive levels to accelerate sales cycles and achieve commitment across multiple executive roles.
- Passion for learning new and emerging technology trends.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication that is clear and concise with attention to detail.
- Possess the knowledge of go-to-market strategies of both direct and channel partner sales methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of cybersecurity technology and how it impacts the customers business at multiple levels.
- Ability to convert large amounts of technical information into concise descriptions tailored to the specific needs of a prospective client.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
Please send your responses and a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Next Steps If you’ve completed all the steps above and your application is a match, we’ll reach out to you and schedule a call or video chat. The rest of the interview process will continue from there.
Thanks for applying, and we look forward to working with you!