The Security Engineer will work with the team in a role to develop and position solutions involving PacketSleds Breach Detection Technology. Work as an equal partner with our team in to identify ideal opportunities for PacketSled. If you are comfortable going toe-to-toe in a technical discussion with engineers.
- Delivers presentations and participates in conference call discussions and face-to-face meetings to architectural groups, major lines of business, and C-Level executives
- During the qualifying process, help confirm that PacketSled meets the prospect’s requirements and assist in technical qualification
- Articulates and demonstrates PacketSleds solutions, and positions products relative to competition
- Actively delivers presentations at high level speaking engagements at seminars and trade shows
- In-depth knowledge of multiple Operating Systems and Security Solutions
- Possess presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on PacketSled product groups, with specialized expertise in the security solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relate to a wide range of technical staff and managers in customer environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of PacketSled competitive products, and the individual must obtain an Industry or Technical Certification (i.e. CISSP, CEH).
- Assists in technical qualifications
- Actively delivers presentations at high level speaking engagements at seminars and trade shows.
- In-depth knowledge of multiple Operating Systems and Security Solutions.
- 3+ years experience with enterprise security solutions, networking experience and familiar in Incident Response
- Experience supporting and working closely with a and sales organization
- Strategic approach to technical selling with a professional understanding of customer expectations
- Customer Focus – Responds effectively to needs expressed by customers
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 years related work experience.
Apply to: email@example.com