As a DevOps Engineer at PacketSled, you will develop and enhance existing deployment/management frameworks and provide production systems operations support relevant to our network security offerings.
This position is located on-site in sunny San Diego, CA. Relocation assistance provided for the right candidates.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Linux System Administration (CentOS/RedHat)
- TCP/IP Networking
- Deployment automation / configuration management experience (cfengine/Puppet/Chef)
- Database administration (MySQL/MongoDB)
- Distributed systems and cloud technologies (AWS)
- Virtualization environments (VMware/AWS)
- Intimate knowledge of best practices and IT operations in a production, highly-available environment.
- Understanding and implementation of Agile methodologies
- You will be required to operate semi-autonomously in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment where the success of the team will be highly dependent on your ability to work with other teams to deliver application features and enhancements.
- US Citizenship Required.
- Security Clearance not required. A Background Check will be performed.
Apply to: email@example.com